Family Picture 09

Family Picture 09

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Wrestling Season Begins




I have to admit I have never been too fond of wrestling until Tucker and Ty started wrestling and I started learning all the moves and how it works, now I absoltely love watching them wrestle. It can be quite tense though. They didn't wrestle last year and so this year they are trying to play catch up. They are catching on and are finally remembering what to do.
The first video is Tucker (in red) pinning his guy in Idaho Falls last weekend. He ended up getting 3rd overall. Just because I will want to know in years to come--Tucker is novice 75.
The next video is Ty also in red. This boy Ty is wrestling is a great wrestler. This happens to be their 3rd match which means Ty has won a round and the other boy has won a round and whoever wins this round is the winner. Ty actually pins him in this round. You'll hear me yelling--I wish I could erase my voice on these tapes, but you'll just have to put up with it because I am the videotaper and so you'll hear me loud and clear. Ty is intermediate 60. I need to snap some shots of Ty for next time. Ty's group of boys that he wrestles against are exceptional wrestlers--I am always way too nervous to snap a shot of him so I was glad Mom got some great shots of him. Ty has to wrestle his heart out to place in these tournaments.

4 comments:

  1. Oh so fun! I can't wait till my boys are all big a tough like yours. :) For the record, I think your voice sounds just fine. Nothing like a mom rooting for her kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow, someone got caught up on the blogging. This is awesome. Thanks for posting this stuff. It helps us keep up with what's going on. I especially like the videos. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your new additions to the blog.

    ReplyDelete