Family Picture 09

Family Picture 09

Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Birthday Surprise

The last few months Matt and I have been talking about getting a new van. Our old one is getting up there in miles and as you all know now is a great time to buy. I kept putting Matt off and telling him we could wait awhile longer, however, he did not feel the same. We decided to kindof celebrate my birthday on Saturday, February 28. Well, on that Saturday the kids got up around 6:30--not my idea of an ideal Saturday morning "sleep in." We got up and started breakfast and I opened a CD that said try me in the van. So I went out to our garage and to my "surprise" this new van was sitting there. All I could say was WOW. Tucker said I just kept saying Wow. It is the nicest vehicle that we have ever had or probably will ever have. Thanks sweetie. The big tag says TO: the Birthday Girl FROM: the Bank (ha ha). I hope Matt doesn't get his hopes up for a new truck for his birthday next month.

1 comment:

  1. you both look so happy in your picture.ha ha. it is a very nice ride!!

    ReplyDelete