Family Picture 09

Family Picture 09

Monday, March 30, 2009

Oh, what do you do in the Winter Time?













Tucker and Ty hanging out in the snow cave.











Our gorgeous Jaimee who is growing up too fast! She has been anxious for the snow to melt so she could start running track as an 8th grader at Rigby Junior High.




This is all of us in the entry to our snow cave. Matt and the boys, actually mostly Matt, got a pretty good workout this winter when they were building this snow cave. It was a circular snow cave and the kids thought it was pretty awesome. The boys all wanted to sleep in it, however, by the time they got around to doing so, it had somewhat melted.


Abby sliding down by our snow cave. She is very ready for summer. The other day she came in the house after having been playing outside on a pretty cold day and she said, "I'm not going outside again until summer!" I echo Abby's words--the weather just seems to go right through me and I am cold all the time--just like my own mother. I remember Mom saying why do we live in Idaho? I now find myself saying the same thing.



2 comments:

  1. Awesome, Nancy. I loved these pictures. What a darling family. Sure love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not too cold in New Jersey!

    Thanks for the pictures. It's great to see how everyone is growing up! We miss out on a lot, but at least this helps!

    ReplyDelete