Family Picture 09

Family Picture 09

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas Recital & Santa


Santa with Tucker, Ty, Kylee and little Abby. Waiting in the long line was worth it!


Jaimee plays her duets with her good friend Maddie who lives in our ward. They are really good if I do say so myself.




Tucker, Jaimee, Kylee and Ty getting ready to play the piano at a nursing home in Rigby for their Christmas recital. These are our all time favorite recitals. We love the music and many times they are duets which make them even all the more fun. Tucker, Ty and Kylee played We Three Kings as a trio. It sounded awesome with three hands going on the piano, but it truly was a bit of a challenge teaching them this song. Duets are bad enough, but the trio was triple bad. However, all their hard work paid off. They played beautifully. I can't believe I forgot to get a picture of them playing. I really was nervous that one of them would mess up and when that happens then it's really hard for them to pick back up on where the other two are.







1 comment:

  1. wow a triple. I am sure if someone messes up it doesn't promote bro/sisterly relations.

    ReplyDelete